Lotus LTS 138 Slide
- ideal for t-shirts, sweatshirts, pants, bags and more
- transfer area: 38 x 45 cm
- available also as LTS 150 Slide (40 x 50 cm)
- optional interchangeable printing plate for breast-pockets, pants, umbrellas, shoes, caps, balls and more
- fast, even and stable heating system
- opens and swings to the side automatically
- precise contact pressure continuously variable and easy to adjust
- freestanding print plate for comfortable working
- laterally swivelling heating plate for clear view and easy positioning of the transfer
- clear digital heat and time display
The LTS 138 Slide and LTS 150 Slide are reliable companions for comfortably handling any transfer job.
The transfer process starts by pulling the smooth-running hand lever. The digital temperature control includes both audio and clear visual signals to indicate the automatic release time making your work even easier. Pressure can be continuously adjusted by turning an easily accessible set dial.
The semiautomatic function will ensure an automatic, gently opening after the timer releases. You will hear a discreet acoustic alert, while the hot plate almost silently slides sideways: On one hand, slipping on the textile is more comfortable, on the other hand, you are able to overview the entire transfer area. The positioning of the transfer is therefore much easier. And this helps in further respects: it’s safer for the transfer and textile, because the press opens automatically and the application parameters are always met.
In addition, this press is equipped with a pre- and post-pressing function. By pressing a stop-button the usual transfer program can be shortened as desired. When opened, the heating plate can be very easily swiveled.
Thanks to its modular design, only a single press is required to print shirts, jackets, bags, lanyard keychains, and even caps: a variety of printing plates can be quickly and conveniently interchanged. No extra tools needed.
The freestanding printing plate of each press allows you to mount textiles easily in a single layer; only the fabric segment to be printed rests on the printing plate. Prints previously applied to the textile remain unaffected, and creases impairing the printing result (usually caused by two layers) are easily avoided.
High-quality heating technology provides quick warmup. Even and constant operating temperature is guaranteed as well as extended durability of the heating elements. The clearly arranged digital display allows you to conveniently set and control transfer time and operating temperature. These presses are equipped with a memory function, thanks to which you can store up to three different temperature and time programs for pressing of flock, flex or sublimation transfers.