- Specific designed for high pressure applications
- High constant presses corner to corner up to 180x100cm
- Very suitable for the application of transfer materials and dye sublimation transfers on larger textiles, metals and wood panels, tiles and many others.
- Air Inflatable membrane provides uniform pressure on uneven or different thicknesses at the same time
- Air Pressure adjustable from 0.1 bar to 4.5 bar (4.5 bar membrane = 8 bar regular pneumatic press)
- Touchscreen time, pressure in kg/cm2 or bar
- 2 drawer system to prepare one while pressing another simultaneously
XXL transfer press with patented membrane technology.
The Lotus M press series is unique and innovative. It has been specially developed for sublimation printing and applications that require high pressure. Thanks to its patented membrane technology, it offers full-surface constant pressure right into the corners. The compressed air-filled rubber diaphragm provides absolutely uniform pressure over the entire print area; even when materials with different thicknesses are pressed simultaneously. Unlike conventional pneumatic presses, the pressure on this press can be controlled in minimal increments of 0.1 bar from as low as 0.1 to 4.5 bar (4.5 bar is equivalent to 8 bar on a conventional pneumatic press).
The alphanumeric touchscreen display offers the option of entering the transfer time and pressure either in kg/cm2 or bar. The transfer temperature is displayed separately. The particularly high-quality ceramic heating elements are embedded in the heating plate. They provide an even temperature over the entire heating surface and can be replaced individually. Since this press has 2 drawers, one print can be prepared while another is already being pressed.
The LTS 1800 M has a 180 x 100 cm printing surface. However, other print area variants and individual customer-specific formats are also available.