Our team is looking for reinforcement!
As an Italian wholesaler with offices in Milan and Berlin, Lotus sells printing solutions for the personalization of textiles and objects. Our customers include market-leading textile producers or finishers in the following sectors: fashion, lifestyle, sports, science and art & culture.
To strengthen our service team in Berlin, we are looking immediately for:
- a colleague for our back office team
The job is initially limited to 12 months, with an employment of 37 hours per working week. The transfer to an unlimited employment relationship is planned.
- Reception: You are the first "voice" that our customers hear from Lotus and thus shape the first impression. You take calls and forward them to the various departments.
- Orders: Together with your colleague Francesca you will process incoming shop orders electronically.
- Purchasing: You substitute Francesca in purchasing when she is absent and you order the goods that our warehouse manager André needs to fulfil our customer orders.
- Quotation and sample dispatch: Our templates make the quotation and sample dispatch very easy. You support us in this.
- Management assistance: You support Odette and Bernhard in their work.
- Very good customer orientation
- friendly, sympathetic appearance
- good, structured work organisation
- if possible, experience in customer contact
- very good german and good english spoken and written, italian would be great, but is not absolutely necessary
Education and experience:
- Whatever distinguishes you, we are happy to know
- Mon-Thu 9-17 h and Fri 9-14 h + 30 minutes lunch break each
- a family-friendly and modern workplace (day nursery with employee preference next to the office
- a very nice familiar working atmosphere
- fair payment
- Based on your previous knowledge, there is the possibility of qualification in the company
If you are likeable, open-minded and a team player, if you bring along professional knowledge and experience and if you feel up to the varied field of activity - then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail with a short cover letter, CV and details of your salary expectations, to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you! Your Lotus Team